Saturday 23 June 2012

tlc

Sometimes I ust feel unbelievably unloved in the world, and whilst stalking all the silly people I feel the need to stalk all over the internet I came across two little girls who made the whole world seem a little brighter.

They're called Lennon and Maisy Stella and they're the cutest most adorable things ever, I just wanna nom on them all day.

Lennon is a twelve year old, musical genius, with cute glasses that make me wish I had eye problems, just to be as fashionable as her. Her little sister that plays guitar like she's had many more years to practice, is only eight and often sings back up or harmony in the songs she performs with her sister,. but has an incredible voice and a load of confidence for someone as young as she is.  So take a listen and I promise you'll be singing along in no time.
This is a cover they did of an amazing song, it's called "Call Your Girlfriend" by Robyn.


xxx