A scavenger hunt through Jerusalem, by Rebekkah and Naomi.
Dan Rattan was unimpressed.
• Accomplish all tasks and be at ____ by _____.
• Stay as a whole group the whole time.
• Don’t break Netzer/Shnat rules (on camera)
• Don’t cheat (Jeffery…)
• Have fun!
1. Tune in around a traffic light at a crowded intersection:
2. Play a netzer game of the group’s choice outside the old city:
-Get strangers to join in for extra points
3. Interview somebody on the streets:
4. Pick up 5 pieces of rubbish in the old city:
5. Get something for free from a food place (stealing doesn’t count):
6. Get into a tent city tent:
8. Make an obstacle course on the street and get at least 2 strangers to do it.
9. Sing the Netzer song in the jewish quarter of the old city.
10. Get a family recipe from a local.
11. Find a receipt from Superpharm.
12. Get 1 person to take an item of clothing off.
13. Get a strangers phone number:
14. Serenade somebody:
15. Try and fit the whole group into somewhere you wouldn’t expect to fit:
18. Get a soldier to sing your country’s national anthem:
19. The whole team humming mission impossible and acting it out as they act like spies going round the shop back to back:
20. Convince a stranger to let you taste their food:
There's a video that wont upload :/