Thursday 8 May 2014

Creative Development: The Body (Un)Comfortable

Hello everyone!
It's that time again!
The time we all have to awkwardly start blogs that our navigators will read for a creative project at Vega.

This time around though, we're tasked with having to do a 10 day intervention. A what? A 10 day intervention into our bodies, with the hopes that after these 10 days, we'll have some sort of insight to then create an aht piece from.

I've decided to intervene in my Comfort Zone - my really nice routine of my house and my things and nothing ever being out of place. I'm going to spend the next few days documenting this through Video, by using the Road Movies app. Each day I will post a video from the day where I have intervened in some way with my Comfort Zone.

<Watch this Space>

&KathrynWhat