Sunday 1 January 2012

The Last Party

"This is your birthday song, it isn't very long. But! We added another verse! Why were they born so beautiful? Why were they born at all? Because in 1992 there was no irth control! 
There waaas noooo biiiirrrth cooontrooollllll!"

Happiest of Birthdays to Alice, Amy, Chloe and Chrissy. 

Alice,
I have no idea why we werent friends before. Your amazing insight on the bigger picture really grounded me when I needed it. I'm glad we were friends, and with out you I dunno what  I would have done. I'll miss you when youre out there in the big wide world making a name for yourself. Please don't forget me. 
xxx

Chrissay!
You are themost beautiful person I know. I'm so glad that you are who you are. 
You're funny and wonderful and fantastic and down to earth. You're wild and crazy and loyal and beautiful. 
I wish you all the best in the world. Thank you for everything.
High school would not have been the same without any of your crazy antics!
xxx 

Chloe.
Wow, what an adventure we've been on. We've had the most drama in our friendship and it probably wont ever be the same. I just want to let you know that youre a wonderful person when we see the real you.  I love you very much, but I think you'll do great next year and in life still to come,  as long as you remain true to that fun loving, lovable creature that you are.
 I'll miss you, but I wish you the best of luck for finding just who Chloe is.
xxx


Dearest Kamo, 
You were the biggest inspiration to me during our years at school together. You always managed to make me smile with your silly puns, you always helped me when I need it. Weather it be with home work or with life problems. You would even sing when it was raining. To me this said so much about you and I'm glad you were my friend.
Thank you for everything. xxx




Dear Amy,
You never failed to make us laugh with your Amyisms, and your silly anicdotes about life.
I know we had our differences, but these last two years would not have been the same without our crazy asian friend from Ireland. 
Thanks for everything.
You were always the best to party with! xxx



You've all molded me and shaped everyone you've met into the people they are today. I hope you'll look back and remember the good times, more than the bad, but never  forget what we've learnt.
Your hat party was spectacular just like all your faces!


I'll miss you all! Lady chums 2007-2011
xxx

With Love,
Kathryn What?