Sunday 1 January 2012

Dear Jozi,

I'm Back!
For the last month I've been hitting up the beautiful city that is Cape Town. Its been a n entire month since I've slept, let alone in my own bed. The late nights, hectic days, intense moments and sheer bliss that is Netzer makes it all worth it.

Machaneh Shirat Ha Yam Started on the 4th of December 2011, with A-Guard. A week long planning session where the councillors organize the two week camp and plan all the activities. We spent most of our time in the bayit (house) being absolutely insane. People at Netzer are the most wonderfully creative and amazing people you will ever meet. The rest of the time was spent in the pub across the road and planning in the Cape Town offices.

Once the kids had arrived, the idea of sleep went right out the window. Many nights were spent in meetings, having emotional breakdowns in the kitchen, eating cereal at 2am or just having a full on jam with Talya and Gozlan.

For our opening night we all made a huge circle and lit sparklers!

This s Marni.
She is one of my bestest best friends in the whole world.
We had the most amazing times on camp and she's the most beautiful person, inside and out.
We had a bet to see who could poop in ALL the toilets.
We both won.
 I love and miss her so much! 
The Hanhalah, who are the people who make sure the whole camp runs smoothly and basically organise everything, did crazy things to some trance music for their introduction.

We had an amazing introduction video, too bad I don't have it on my computer, but if I did, or I get it, I'll post it.
 Camp started off with a bang, and would carry on its magic for another three weeks.

With Love,
Kathryn What?