Monday 9 January 2012

On Ice

The Nuttyest of Crackers

Last night I went to see the Nutcracker on Ice. My mom used to be a figure skater so we go to the ice show every year.
This year it was spectacular. There was pyrotechnics, fire dancers, contortionists, acrobatics- ON ICE. It was truly amazing.
We had an early dinner, I had a burger, at a place called the Metropolitan and we went for coffee afterwards.
We were with my Uncle and Aunt, who are quite entertaining.

Yay! Youtube is da bomdiggidy



For those of you who don't know it, or had a deprived life as a child and never watched the movie on KTV, here's the story of the Nutcracker:


My favorite part was at the end when all the Skaters just get to show off for about ten minutes and do crazy ass tricks. I thought the costumes were amazing, especially the dresses that lit up.

With Love,
Kathryn What?