Wednesday 4 January 2012

I Listen to this in the Shower

"Don't be shy, be brave little champion, It's better to live, than to hide."

One thing I loved about Camp and basically being an insomniac for a month was waking up at about 5:30 and taking some of the best showers Id ever taken. Since my life.

Sometimes they'd be uncontrollably hot or cold, but mostly they were great.
What made them so amazing wasn't walking out the bathroom, lovely and clean to sit on my rock and drink a cup of tea and wait for my fellow Maddies to awake, but the quiet, peacefulness of the bathroom whilst showering.

Also, being able to play my music and actually hear it. Without all the interruptions of people.

Why am I blogging about my shower habits you may ask?
Just so I have an excuse to tell you about:



This is one of my favorite songs.
ONLY ONE.
Wich means there are about a hundred more.

With Love,
Kathryn What