Sunday 10 March 2013

Inspiration (or lack thereof)

I prefer days when there are clouds in the sky and when the road is wet and steaming. I prefer days when the air is cold and the wind feels like its blowing through you. I prefer days when you curl up in an over sized jumper and watch the world pass by on the other side of the camera lens.

These days have been few and far between over the past few months. When they do come around, my life is all too full of commitments to take advantage of the fleeting security brought to me by the universe.
Today, though, I'm taking advantage of the cool breeze flowing through the house and the fact that I can wear my jumpers and press the neglected buttons of my laptop.

I some how thought this post would be more entertaining and profound, but its not. I only added the picture to make it slightly more interesting.


Over and Out