Monday 16 September 2013

I CAN DO THIS ALL DAY!

Tuesday the 17th of September, the day we've all been waiting for.
New Girl Season Three is about to Premier in Northern Hemisphere.



I first started watching New Girl earlier this year after spending some time with my friends who were really into it. Obviously, succumbing to peer pressure is never a good idea unless Zoey Deschannel is involved, and even then I advise you to ask your parents first.

Let me tell you why New Girl is really great:

  1. Nick Millers Grump Face
  2. Cece's poker face thats just like: "Why am I friends with this Girl..."
  3. Winston being so randomly there and not really apart of anything, especially that time he gets 'Sympathy Cramps'.
  4. Schmidt Quotes
  5. Jessica Day's vvery own theme song (which I can happily say I can play on the Ukulele. Winning life.) 

I was sitting at VEGA at on of the tables, casually minding my own business, only a few episodes in and I heard someone at another table talking about what was happening in the episode they were on. It was at this point I found out about the Big Kiss. I now had to watch until I saw it - Episode 15 of Season 2. I was with all the other girls sitting in the edge of their chairs/beds/couches waiting with bated breath and sighing into their pillows at the though of finding someone to kiss as passionately as that.

Without further adieu, here's a New Girl Season 3 teaser trailer:

Enjoy.
&Kathryn

PS. So excited can't keep down dinner. Only Joking! Or am I...