Sunday 1 September 2013

Before the Rain

I have slowly been rediscovering my love for photography and taking pictures. I took to the wilderness that is my garden, something I rarely do due to the fact that I'm allergic to the world that isn't connected to the World Wide Web. Just kidding. I had a fragile childhood.

Here are some pictures of flowers and the Creatures of the Wilderness I found on them.

Plum Blossoms

Orange Cliveas

A bee friend, amoungst the Lavender, for me.

Purple Bougainvillea.

Yellow Clivia. 


A forgotten Door.

Wall Pot Planter

The old Lemon Tree that used to be my Tree House.

Berries.

Hades

Pink Bougainvillea

After it rained on Sunday night, most of the blossoms are gone, but the grass is looking a little greener. The days have started to get unbearable hot already and the sun, as it always does in summer has started setting later. It looks like its going to be scorcher. 

Better get out my Summer clothes
&Kathryn