Early this lovely, chilly, Friday morning I awoke with an entire list of very important things to do. I gave myself the whole day to do them, but instead I found myself baking away in the kitchen, procrastinating all those things on that very long list.
This is what I happened to make.
Dark Chocolate Cupcakes!
125g Softened Butter
125g Light Brown Sugar
150g Self-raising flour
3 Tablespoons of Milk
25g Cocoa Powder
Don't forget to Pre Heat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius!
Basically just mix everything together.
1. Cream the butter and sugar until its light and fluffy.
2. Add the eggs one at a time and then mix in the flour.
3. Gradually add the milk and the cocoa.
4. Get that delicious mix in the baking tray and pop it in the oven for 20 minutes, allow to cool.
For the Icing:
1. Add 25g of butter and cocoa powder, with a tea spoon of hot water and mix it all up until its creamy.
2. Add some icing sugar to get a thickness and add more cocoa to taste.
3. Then you can go right ahead and ice those babies!
4. Then eat them.
5. With tea
6. Whilst listening to music from the 80's
Those final steps are mandatory.