Thursday 15 August 2013

#2 Tina Fey

Tina Fey is literally my reason for living.
When I was much younger, I vowed that I would be her and I would be funny and amazing and not care what anyone thought of me as long as they were laughing. This was pretty much summed up for me when She and Amy Pohler hosted the Emmy Awards, doing impersonations and making jokes on stage that were completely outrageous, and moderately offensive.

I have seen Mean Girls countless times, and pretty much know every line off by heart. It has been almost 10 years since it was released and it is still one of the most relevant movies of our time.

Tina Fey mad history when she became one of Saturday Night Live's first Female Executive writers. DOING IT FOR THE LADIES!

After searching around on the internet for a while, I found that Tina Fey is starting work on a new series, the show will be a female-centric sit-com about a woman who reconnects with her father, and starts a new family on Fire Island.
NBC has picked up the series wich is being written by Fey and her 30 Rock co-Star Robert Carlock The show is said to be produced by Colleen McGuinness. Not to mention that it is the first project to be undertaken by Fey's production company: Little Stranger.
While the show does not yet have a name it is being highly anticipated by Tina Fey and 30 Rock fans all over the world.


Tina Fey is the Bombdiggidy.
&Kathryn