Friday 16 August 2013

#3 Chuck Lorre

If there were presidential-type elections for who would be God of the universe, and everything in it, I think Chuck Lorre would be a really good contender.

You may recognise the name form the screens fade to black, where his name is presented in white reverse type in the bottom, left hand corner in most of your favourite TV shows. 
Thats because he is the creator of some of my favourites like; The Big Bang Theory; Dharma and Greg; Two and a Half Men and a whole bunch more!

If you've ever taken the time to see what Chuck Lorre writes at the end of his shows (I know I have...) in his personal vanity cards, you'll understand my obsession. Not only is he hilarious, talented and charismatic but he is wonderfully passionate and takes the time to tell us why he hates humanity and a bunch of other waffle and I think thats beautiful and amazing and we should all worship Chuck Lorre.

You can now read them all right there infront of your face on the interwebmagicfunplace and be amazed at the amazingness.

 -Chuck Lorre

&Kathryn