Monday 25 November 2013

Shoulda been a DJ

I love making music mixes. I feel like I'm actually good at it. 8tracks is my favourite internet hangout.
Check 'em out if yah like.
1. Ching Ching Ching - Nikki Costa
2. American Girl - Bonnie McKay
3. Smoke Weed Everyday - Dr. Dre ft. Snoop Dogg
4. On Top of the World - Imagine Dragons
5.  This is Gospel - Panic! At the Disco
6. Northern Downpour - Panic! At the Disco
7. Million Dollar Bills - LORDE
8. White Teeth Teens - LORDE


1. You and Your Crown - Matthew Mole
2. Simple Child - Matthew Mole
3. One Long Day - Shortstraw
4. The Wedding Blues - Shortstraw ft. Shane Durrant
5. Do Do Do - Fire Through the Window
6. Golden - Fire Through the Window
7. My Name - The December Streets
8. Papa Said - The December Streets

1. What I Got - Sublime
2. Hey Now - Martin Solveig & The Cataracts ft. Kyle
3. Save Tonight - Eagle Eye Cherry
4. Summer Vibe - Walk Off the Earth
5. That summer Feeling - City Bowl Mizers
6. American Pie - Don McLean
7. I Knew You Had a Heart Attack - Taylor Swift/Demi Lovato Mash Up
8. Best Song Ever - One Direction


1. Clarity - Zedd ft. Foxes
2. Classified - Inner Ninja ft. David Myles
3. Radar Detector - Darwin Deez
4. Timber - Pitbull ft. Ke$ha
5. Gorilla - Bruno Mars
6. Wear Me Out - Skylar Grey
7.  Things We Lost in the Fire - Bastille
8. Unconditionally - Katy Perry

&Kathrynwhat
xxx