Monday 25 November 2013

Quick! Say something stupid!

"Whose idea was it to do this?!"
That was my panicked exclamation upon arrival at this 'Speed Dating'. Talk about speed. Have you ever tried to have entire 'Lets get to know YOU' conversations in 2 minutes. If someone found their love of their life in that amount of time, under the influence of that amount of alcohol, I will truly be surprised. As it turns out, it was my brilliant idea. If I could have said any more stupid things to any more people it would probably have started the Rapture, because I said a lot of dumb shit. Don't get me wrong, a bunch of other people said some dumb things as well, and people asked some weird questions, and I had some bad conversations with people... but at least I left my house... right? I mean... I came out better than the Lawyer guy who was the biggest douche ever and the guy that drives a rubbish truck, oh and that guy that asked me what my favourite colour was.


There were some great characters though; The cool beard guy. He was cool.
Jody was the highlight of my evening though. She asked al the famous people what they did for a living. Phahahaa.
Classic.
Classic Jody.
tut tut

I'm also really excited about Another-Day. Its the coolest thing on the face of the planet. (What even is over exaggerating any more?) I read it religiously now. Its gotten to the point where I need an app to keep up. 
Another-Day is a Jo'burg based blog (obviously)
It's pretty exclusive.
Whatever

I wish I was cool enough to have a cool blog, specifically cool, but at least I have you guys!
(the empty room inside my computer)
Maybe I have too many floral things?
As always:
I have a poopy face
:D

&KathrynWhat