Wednesday 24 April 2013

Three: Nick and Jess (New Girl)

new girl kiss

For most of the first season fans were thrown from full on sexual tension between these two eccentric people to a few episodes where you couldn't find it with a detective, making for a very confused audience dying to see the First Kiss. A vital piece of information slipped from a fan near by, and fell right on my eager New Girl ears, I now knew, that by the time I got around to watching Episode 15 of Season 2, they would have kissed. Despite knowing this vital twist in the, regrettably predictable story line I was over come with that feeling of joy and excitement you get at the thought of other peoples happiness.

I blame Television Shows for my overly emotional investment in the lives and relationships of other people.