Monday 22 April 2013

A List of One to Ten

Welcome to the first of many posts posted from the back row of the computer lab at College. I know right, actually using the school facilitates for something useful instead of sitting out side in the cold listening to peoples conversations.
Weird huh?

For the past, I dunno, 19 years of my life (approximately of course) I've loved television shows and all the people drama that they come with. Who doesn't right?

It started with F. R. I. E. N. D. S waaay back when I was far too young to even understand most of the innuendoes but I loved it none the less and especially all the relationship drama and the feeling of anticipation as to know weather or not Chandler and Monica would be discovered and weather Ross and Rachel would get back together after their infamous "Break".

So, Im compiling my own list of the best TV relationships of all time.
Cool.