Monday 22 July 2013

Welcome!

This is the thing!

It's a blog for my Brand Strategy Class. What's Brand Strategy you ask? Well, it's about three hours a week where we learn how to manipulate the minds of the consumers that happen to inhabit this little blue and green planet.
Yes! Thats right, we're learning how to control your minds. Don't worry... it's been happening for years. If this is the first you're hearing of it then you better get your act together little earthling, and SORT YOUR SHIT OUT!

This is my blog, so I can get a degree, so one day I can make art and hopefully make people a little it happier through it and all that boring waffle that you probably stopped reading a while ago.

Either way, I hope you enjoy this as much as I'm sure I'm going to.

You can expect a load of sweet ass frocks and television shows because, let's be honest, I never leave he comfort of my bed and pyjamas unless its the whole mind control class or for a fresh cuppa tea and some toast.

Just kidding.
I'm really conflicted as to where this is all going...

Frocks/TV/Music/Movies/Blabbering

See You on the Flip Side!
&Kathryn