Sunday 13 January 2013

Bush Fires and Such

Here's a little music playlist I made today on 8 tracks. Its filled with some Australian artists and some artist that aren't Australian but were suggested to me by my lovely friendsies from Down Under. It's a mixture of Rap, Hip Hop and some slow smooth Jazz just to mix things up again.

Hope you enjoy them. It pretty much sums up my life right now.


Josh Pyke- No one Wants a Lover
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis- Thrift Shop ft. Wanz
KK Jacob- Another Night Nelly Furtado Mixdown
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis- SDame Love ft. Mary Lambert
Josh Pyke- New Years Song
The Cat Empire- Days Like These
Josh Pyke- The Summer
The Cat Empire- Rhyme and Reason



"...In summer, the bush fires raged and raged and raged, on such beautiful days, and we fight them with water that runs through the cracks - Water were desperately trying to save. 
So I'll just live on wine and water my vines, and sleep on the wind with the fires right behind, and sing on the beaches and dance through the night 
Oh we'll cry 'pass the wine, pass the wine, pass the wine..."