Sunday 6 October 2013

Chart

This is my personal opinion on how cool Television Broadcast Channels and their Brands are.
I based this information on my limited knowledge of percentages and on how many cool shows, in my opinion, there are on that channel. Its also judged by the coolness of the shows that its showing and not by the amount (Reality shows do not count)

CBS - 2 Broke Girls, How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, Under the Dome.
HBO - GIRLS, Game of Thrones, True Blood, Boardwalk Empire.
FOX - The Simpsons, American Dad, New Girl, Brooklyn Nine Nine, GLEE.
Mnet - Ray Donovan, Suits, Homeland, Nashville.
eTV- How I Met Your Mother, Modern Family, The Young and the Restless.




I really enjoyed the Emmy's Choreography number. I really want to watch American Horror Story: Asylum. Yes.

&Kathryn