Wednesday 7 September 2011

Dear Jozi

There's too many boys out there that'll break your heart.

This is probably one of my favorite songs at the moment.

I know I said I loved You but I'm thinking that I was wrong,
 I'm the first to admit that I'm still pretty young, 
I never meant to hurt you when I wrote you ten love songs.
...
My mind has fucked me over more times than any man could ever know.
 Maybe I should give up, Give in. Give up trying to be thin. 
Give up and turn into my mother, God knows I love her.
 I'm sorry to which ever man should meet my sorry state.
...
I will never love a man, cause love and pain go hand in hand, and I cant do it, Again.
...
So we stay up late one night, to try and get our problems right,
But I couldn't get into his head just what was going through my mind,
...
I've got this friend that sounds just like him,
He's the man I'd leave you for
The man that I just adore, like you.
The same man that turns to me,
and says: "I've got to tell you how you feel,
If God could make the perfect girl for me, it would be you."
...
Michael told me not to tell,
how much do you love your fella?
I don't know, more everyday.
...
Not in this new romantic way.


I'll always be your first love.
You'll always be my first love

Love,
Kathryn